Making a Deposit with Neteller
Each casino will have a slightly different process for making deposits, but the general principles will remain the same. Using Neteller, it will be a quick and easy process that will take just a few seconds after the initial setup, ensuring that you will never be left waiting for funds to play with.
- First, you will need to create a Neteller account. This is done directly on the Neteller website and it is free to do so. You will need to provide your email address, choose a password, and select a currency. You will likely have to provide other information, such as your name and address.
- After creating a Neteller account, it is necessary to verify your email address by following a link emailed to you. You will then have to have to add funds to your Neteller account, which can be done with credit/debit cards, via bank transfers, and a few other methods. Regardless of which method you choose, it is a quick and easy process.
- Visit your casino and then find the cashier. This is normally done through the account settings.
- Choose Neteller as your preferred payment method and enter how much money you wish to deposit.
- Provide your Neteller account details, i.e. your username and password, and then click on the button to confirm the transfer.
- The money will then be transferred into your casino account, which usually takes just a few seconds.
- Start playing!
Withdrawing Winnings Using Neteller
As with depositing, this process will vary slightly from casino to casino, but the following instructions will still apply. You should also keep in mind that at many online casinos, in order to withdraw funds you will first have to verify your identity. Normally, they will ask you to submit a scan of a photo ID and proof of address, such as a utility bill. At the vast majority of casinos, this is a very quick process that is fully automated and takes just a few minutes. Furthermore, you will also have to ensure that you have met all bonus wagering requirements.
- Navigate to the casino cashier; ensure that you have funds available to withdraw, and that you have met all necessary requirements (such as identify verification).
- At most casinos, the method you used to deposit will be selected as your default withdrawal method. If Neteller is not your default option, then just select it from the methods available.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw. Be sure that it is more than the minimum amount required and less than the maximum. These values will vary from casino to casino.
- Enter any information that you are asked for, such as your Neteller account details.
- Make sure that you understand the casino’s withdrawal processing times. Many casinos will take a day or two to process a withdrawal request before beginning the process of transferring money. Once the transfer has begun, it will usually be available in your Neteller account in just a few minutes.
Neteller Safety and Security
Neteller has a fantastic reputation when it comes to security and you can use it knowing that your money and person details will be safe at all times. The company is operated by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Paysafe Group Limited. They have authorisation from the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations to issue electronic money. In the UK, the company has been authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, meaning that it has demonstrated that it meets very high standards of safety.
In order to safeguard its users’ money and privacy, Neteller makes use of a range of physical and electronic security measures. Furthermore, they also make use of a number of anti-money laundering protocols. The company holds more than 100% of on-deposit, un-cleared, and in-transit funds, in independent segregated accounts to protect the money at all times. As a result, you can be absolutely sure that your money and privacy are fully protected when using Neteller at an online casino.
Neteller Customer Support
Those who use Neteller can be sure that customer support is never far away. The Neteller website has a huge support centre with many articles on topics such as accounts, payments, and security. There is also a large FAQ section with clear and concise answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Those who need further help can easily contact the customer support team. They can be reached by telephone from 8am to 5pm on business days, and it is also possible to use a form on the website. The company has a strong social media presence and it is possible to reach them through Twitter and Facebook. The team are happy to help with all queries and concerns and will do their best to answer as quickly as possible.